Is your name Annabelle? Do you love wine? How about a refreshing Rosé? Well if you answered yes to the above, you’re in luck! Because Clare Valley’s Jim Barry Wines are celebrating the release of their new Annabelle’s Rosé with a free bottle for the Annabelle’s of Australia.
The wine honours the fourth generation of the family, Annabelle Lucy Rose Barry, who will celebrate the milestone of her third birthday on 14th of August.
To mark this auspicious occasion, Jim Barry Wines have decided to offer a free bottle of the new wine to anyone by the name of Annabelle on Thursday 16th of August.
‘Annabelle Day’ will be celebrated Australia wide with the Annabelle’s of Australia invited to like and tag a friend in the ‘Happy Annabelle Day’ post on Facebook or Instagram to receive their complimentary bottle of this delicious Rosé.
This online giveaway is limited to the first 200 Annabelle’s who enter and entry is restricted to people over 18 years of age.
It doesn’t matter how it’s is spelt, whether it be Annabelle, Annabel or Anabel, if your name is Annabelle, there will be free bottle of Rosé with your name on it… Literally!
Terms and conditions below.
- The promoter of this competition is Jim Barry Wines Pty Ltd (company no. 007 999 966), whose registered office is at 33 Craig Hill Road, Clare SA 5453.
- Employees of Jim Barry Wines or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Entry to the Competition is open to Australian residents over the age of 18 years only.
- To enter this competition, your first name must be Annabelle (spelling irrelevant).
- Entry to this competition will open on Thursday the 16th of August from 9.00am AEST.
- The closing date for entry to this competition is Thursday the 16th of August at 5.00pm AEST. After this date, no further entries to this competition will be permitted.
The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- This online giveaway is limited to the first 200 Annabelle’s who enter.
- To enter, the individual must like the promoters Facebook or Instagram pages, as well as like and tag a friend in the “Happy Annabelle Day” post on the respective social media pages.
- The winner will be notified by Facebook/Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter (Jim Barry Wines) will post the prize to the winner at the cost of the promoter.
- The promoter will collect entrants’ personal information for the purposes of conducting the competition. In doing so, the promoter may also use the entrants’ personal information for any promotional, marketing and publicity purposes of the promote.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.