2017 Watervale Riesling
- Clare Valley
- Bottle size
- 750 mL
The tiny village of Watervale (population 246), nestled in South Australia’s Clare Valley, is renowned for the quality of its Riesling.
Our Watervale Riesling is picked from a special part of the Florita vineyard in Watervale. This famous Riesling vineyard usually achieves full ripeness, with high natural acid levels.
- This wine is brilliant pale yellow in appearance.
- The nose displays punchy lemon tart, zesty lime juice, freshly grated ginger and quintessential Watervale Riesling musk.
- How it tastes
- The palate delivers intense lime, lemon and grapefruit with an overall generosity of fruit based sweetness. The palate is full, textural and structured with a spine of natural grape acidity and a zesty, clean crisp finish.
- Recommended food pairings
- Pork, Rich fish (salmon, tuna), Spicy food
What does the community think?
- Jim Barry
- No one has given their opinion yet.
Join the conversation, what do you think?Sign in to add your own comments and ratings
You Might Also Like