2016 Lavender Hill Sweet Riesling
- Clare Valley
- Bottle size
- 750 mL
- The wine shows a pale yellow/green hue in the glass.
- The nose displays elevated aromas of rose water, freshly squeezed lemon and white peach.
- How it tastes
- Generous flavours of ripe guava, lychee and Asian fruits are in abundance on the palate. This is matched by a hint of residual sugar and well balanced by a tight line of acidity.
- Recommended food pairings
- Lavender Hill 2016 is the perfect partner for spicy South East Asian Cuisine.
What does the community think?
- Jim Barry
- No one has given their opinion yet.
Join the conversation, what do you think?Sign in to add your own comments and ratings
You Might Also Like
2012The Florita Riesling Cellar Release
Clare Valley, Australia