2015 The Barry Brothers Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Clare Valley
- Bottle size
- 750 mL
“Just as the two previous generations brought new and innovative viticultural and winemaking ideas to Jim Barry Wines, we are determined to forge our individual mark. We have taken inspiration from our family’s history to create this wine. Our two favourite varieties, Shiraz and Cabernet, were blended to deliver a contemporary expression of this traditional Australian style.”
-Tom & Sam Barry
- This wine is a deep purple in appearance.
- Dark fruits are the signature of this vintage with scents of liqueur cherries, blackberry, blood plum, aniseed and spice. The wine opens up and displays lifted violet floral notes.
- How it tastes
- On the palate, there are juicy red fruits of cherry, plum and raspberry, with hints of earth and savoury herbs. This wine displays a brightness complemented by supple tannins and a persistent finish.
What does the community think?
- Chris .
- With out a doubt the best blended red you can get. I am in love with this. I should be buying by the barrel at the volume we are going through 🙂 keep up the brilliant work.
- Brett .
- Must be the best cab Sav under $20 ever made, had my first one Friday night.thanks for the experience guys. Cheers from Darwin
Join the conversation, what do you think?Sign in to add your own comments and ratings
You Might Also Like
Shiraz + 1 more varietal ...